Bijgewerkt: jan 24
Een online business starten naast een druk gezinsleven kan zwaar zijn. Het is het waard,
maar soms is het moeilijk. Niet alleen op praktisch gebied, maar ook financieel of weet je even niet hoe je alles moet plannen.
Motiverende quotes kunnen je hier goed bij helpen. Het zijn kleine zinnetjes van wijsheid. Ze kunnen zorgen voor inspiratie, aanmoediging en motivatie.
Wanneer je moe en uitgeput bent, lees dan zeker deze quotes voor inspiratie.
Beste quotes voor Business Motivatie
1. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” — Socrates, father of Western philosophy.
2. “Always deliver more than expected.” — Larry Page, co-founder of Google.
3. “Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.” — Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest.
4.“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” — John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States.
5. “Every time we launch a feature, people yell at us.” — Angelo Sotira, co-founder of deviantART.
6.“Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” — Anthony Volodkin, founder of Hype Machine.
7. “What do you need to start a business? Three simple things: know your product better than anyone, know your customer, and have a burning desire to succeed.” — Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy’s.
8. “If you can’t feed a team with two pizzas, it’s too large.” — Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon.
9. “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” — Zig Ziglar, author, salesman, and motivational speaker.
10. “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” — Reid Hoffman, co-founder of LinkedIn.
11. “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” — Thomas Edison, co-founder of General Electric.
12. “The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.” — Tim Ferriss, author of The 4-Hour Work Week.
13. “Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.” — Jack Dorsey, co-founder of Twitter.
14. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” — Steve Jobs, co-founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc.
15. “Always look for the fool in the deal. If you don’t find one, it’s you.” — Mark Cuban, AXS TV Chairman and entrepreneur.
16. “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” — Bill Gates, co-founder of Microsoft.
17. “If you just work on stuff that you like and you’re passionate about, you don’t have to have a master plan with how things will play out.” — Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook.
18. “If you define yourself by how you differ from the competition, you’re probably in trouble.” — Omar Hamoui, co-founder of AdMob.
19. “Wonder what your customer really wants? Ask. Don’t tell.” — Lisa Stone, co-founder and CEO of BlogHer.
20. “When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.” — Josh James, CEO and co-founder of Omniture.
21. “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” — Scott Belsky, co-founder of Behance.
22. “Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” — Golda Meir, fourth Prime Minister of Israel.
23. “There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.” — Jason Fried, 37signals founder and co-author of Rework.
24. “The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.” — Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder.
25. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos.
Hopelijk helpen deze quotes om nieuwe inspiratie en motivatie te krijgen, zodat je weer verder kan met je business.